Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800SE+] Problems crosscompiling for openvix 4.2.001

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisko
  • Start date Start date
L

Lisko

Guest
Hi, I'm used to crosscompile my own version of oscam using toolchains from streamboard wiki. All went always fine until I upgraded to 4.2.001. Now when I try to start my bins I get an error regarding accessing to shared objects. This happens even to some oscam packages in official softcam repo. I think that is related maybe to the toolchain used. Can someone direct me to a supported toolchain?
Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top