Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Problems Reflashing From Backed-Up Image File

Doreblade

New member
Joined
Apr 26, 2011
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sheffield
Just a quick question - any idea how long it should take to reinstall an image from back-up?

I managed to shag things up so reflashed VIX2.1 from an original download via USB then tried to re-install a pre backed-up version of my box from my hard-drive.

The 'Loading Enigma II' screen has appeared but now things appear to be in a loop as the VIX spinner in the top left corner of my screen is, every few seconds, shifting position but nothing else is happening. This has been going on for about 5 minutes so I'm wondering if there is something wrong here

Any thoughts peeps?
 
How big is the back up file??
You might have to update the boot loader
 
Aye Sicilian, that's what I've ended up doing. Have reverted back to Vix with the VIX HD skin rather than Glass HD16 skin. Everything back to normal now. Will try to figure out why I couldn't use any of my image back-ups sometime.

That'll teach me to play lol! At least I got things fixed so I could watch game 4 of the NHL Stanley Cup
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top