Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8500] problems with openvix v 6

yes they are dual c/t/t2 tuners

As much as I think the ET8500 was a super receiver, I think you might be better to think about moving to a newer receiver. Having said that I notice there are still a few dvb-c/t tuners on German web sites.
 
Due to et8500 drivers there are compatibility problems with this skin.

Try switching to "Simple_Ten_Eighty".

did the switch, but did not improve the epg scrolling, it is quite nice though, I never bothered to try the alternative skins
 
Is the tuner actually a dual C/T tuner? Or are there separate C & T tuners?

The scrolling has improved to a just about acceptable level, but so far I haven't had any problems with playing back recordings.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top