Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Propriatary Tivusat Fuba box not scanning channel but E2 box does

danlou

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2015
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi

I have a few family relations that have the Fuba ODE711 Tivusat satellite box that for some reason(s) does not scan
11179H 27500 3/4 transponder for FTA channel 'Canale Italia 83'.
When I place an E2 box in situ I can scan that frequency so it must be something to do with the box.

Checking Lyngsat there seems to be a recent transponder change:
200529: Canale Italia 83 started on Hotbird 13C: 11179 H

I'm wondering as to why I can't scan this in the box even though I have added scanned on all Transponders and even scanned the TP manually.
I appreciate that these boxes are limited in that there is no blind scan available but can anyone explain why they would not pick up those channels on that transponder?

I have tried the Fuba box at another location and it is the same situation.
As I have mentioned I can use a E2 box not a problem but the added dilemna is that I need a box with SCART socket as this particular person relays picture via RF to another TV in the house using both RF Modulator box and Powermid XL Remote Extender.

What are the options that I have :
1. Find out why and how to scan above frequency on Fuba box?
2. buy 2 E2 boxes and run the second one in Client mode upstairs?
3. seek an E2 box with scart sockets (very rare now proably unless sourced second hand)

Any ideas welcome. Thanks
 
Just tested on Telesystem TS-9011.

Factory reset the receiver. Gone through the setup wizard and selected Tivu + Free to air.

Canale Italia 83 scanned in on channel number 1073. Channel number could vary with different models.
 
Just tested on Telesystem TS-9011.

Factory reset the receiver. Gone through the setup wizard and selected Tivu + Free to air.

Canale Italia 83 scanned in on channel number 1073. Channel number could vary with different models.
Thanks, I can't recall if I did that !

This would be fuba box not a Telesystem model but will try nonetheless .

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
 
Thanks, I can't recall if I did that !

This would be fuba box not a Telesystem model but will try nonetheless .

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Canale Italia 83, although its a SD channel has been moved to an S2 transponder.

Another way is:

Menu > Installation > Search Channel

Highlight the transponder and set to 11179(H) 27500

Press RED button to Modify the TP.

Set DVBS to DVB-S2 8PSK.

Save then search.

Job done :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add to the above, due to the channel being moved to a DVB-S2 transponder, the receiver must support DVB-S2 so will need to be at least a HD receiver.

Thanks, that's why then. It's a SD receiver.
Do W.O.S. do any twin scart HD Tivusa tboxes or E2 box please? Or know of a solution to go through RF to another receiver elsewhere in the house? Thanks
 
Thanks, that's why then. It's a SD receiver.
Do W.O.S. do any twin scart HD Tivusa tboxes or E2 box please? Or know of a solution to go through RF to another receiver elsewhere in the house? Thanks

We don't have anything with Twin Scart these days.

The Telesystem TS9015 HD has a single scart socket:
https://www.world-of-satellite.co.u...-Decoder/tivusat-telesystem-ts9015-ts-9015-hd

If you go with an E2 receiver you'll need a HDMI Modulator:
https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/av-distribution/hdmi-modulators

Edision Xtend is our best seller.
 
Thanks

Going to do a swap with someone who has a Xrtrend 9500 (purchased from W.O.S many moons ago, that has HDMI and dual scart) and offer them the recent purchase from W.O.S. of Amiko box.
 
You do know that box is no longer supported yeah?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Andy

Yes, indeed.

I've put Openatv on it as I realised the Vix version stopped a while ago.

This person is just happy to have tivusat channels and all works now with her old card and blank ccam.cfg file.
She's happy , the person who has a newer box is happy and I'm happy because I've not got the hassle of looking into different options. :)

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
 
Thanks

Going to do a swap with someone who has a Xrtrend 9500 (purchased from W.O.S many moons ago, that has HDMI and dual scart) and offer them the recent purchase from W.O.S. of Amiko box.

ET9500 should tune Canale Italia 83 with no issues, its a HD DVB-S/S2 receiver.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top