First of all, thanks for a magnificent release and I'll upgrade to 2.1 as soon as I get home!
At the moment I'm running 2.03 and have Permanent Timeshift enabled with a maximum of 10 events. But what I can't get my head around is how to move between the events. As far as I get it, I can rewind the current event, but at the beginning of the event I cant get further back. What am I doing wrong?
And by the way: looking at the harddrive all the files are there and it is obviously creating 10 events as it should. Also, pressing the REC-button allows me to record previous events..
I might be stupid and am not helped by my Google-skills at the moment!
At the moment I'm running 2.03 and have Permanent Timeshift enabled with a maximum of 10 events. But what I can't get my head around is how to move between the events. As far as I get it, I can rewind the current event, but at the beginning of the event I cant get further back. What am I doing wrong?
And by the way: looking at the harddrive all the files are there and it is obviously creating 10 events as it should. Also, pressing the REC-button allows me to record previous events..
I might be stupid and am not helped by my Google-skills at the moment!