Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

radio mode, blackhole vu+ uno

  • Thread starter Thread starter sssboa
  • Start date Start date
S

sssboa

Guest
Hi
I want to use vu+ uno mainly for radio. In radio mode I have to switch channels through ridiculous selection menu, I can't exit that menu, only exit to tv mode. Is there a way to change radio channels normally and have name of radio channel displayed on the receiver? Maybe in different image?
Regards
Andy
 
If you presss up it should bring up the list of radio channels. Which channel list are you using?
 
I sent it to a wrong section, sorry.
I have blackhole image on, I dont know what channel list. I want to switch between radio channels as I switch between tv channels, don't want to browse through a selection menu then press ok. In this way the box does not display the name of channel so I have to have my tv on.
Regards
Andy
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top