Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Re picture settings

Ray4438

New member
Joined
Dec 28, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
61
Just got a new VU+ duo from world of Satellite and have i few probs I got it installed with VIX firmware and using a HD 1080 TV. After setting up with either the 1080 setting or 720 settings the picture too big making the EPG,Menu only readable on HD Channels I have tried changing the setting in the A/V settings to no avail and user interface to read EPG Ect appreciate any help or pointers thanks
 
Try the tv settings. Look for overscan and disable. Try to put tv back to default settings.


Tapatālker
 
Thanks for the quick response I have tried to reposition in user interface but when you do that the HD picture also changes I think I am in a catch 22 situation move one setting and the other also moves
 
Still the same no over scan on TV it is set to auto starting to think there is a graphics issue as it will not work properly on two TVs
 
I have no idea what 'auto starting' is, but I'm pretty sure overscan is enabled. otherwise the OSD wouldn't be too big.
 
It's a samsung smart tv and auto resolution is on this also the same if I pit the receiver on another HD TV I have also changed hdmi lead but it's still the same
 
On the TV handset, press tools, scroll down to picture size and pick "Screen Fit". Failing that, it could be that your model isn't Full HD but one of the older "HD Ready" TV's. My father had an LG like that and it just couldn't show 1080i. He had to set the Sat box to 720p to see the full picture.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top