Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Receiver not working in another house

  • Thread starter Thread starter monty632
  • Start date Start date
M

monty632

Guest
I have recently upgraded from an F3 to a TM Nano.
Everything is working fine in my house and am really happy.
Decided to show the old man it in operation so brought it over to his (he also has an F3).

Plugged it in and I got Tune Fail. I couldnt find a single channel.
We have swapped F3's in the past with no problem. I even had my old one with me and tried that and they worked fine.

Probably a stupid question but is there something that needs to be done when moving a receiver around or do they require a better satellite lnb/dish? His would be alot older than mine.

Just thought I would ask as hopefully moving house soon and would like to know any problems in advance.
Plus he will no doubt be looking one at some stage.

Thanks
 
have you checked the f plug to make sure there is no short/ it is connected properly.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using Tapatalk
 
No problem, I'm talking about the Nano.
All is fine with the F3 we have swapped them about numerous times (eg. I have brought mine over to my dads) and all has been fine.

I assumed the Nano was plug and play as it has been working at my house but all I got was tuner fail and no channels.
He has 2 cables both running into seperate rooms which work 100% on the F3s but not one would work on the Nano.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top