L
lonestar36
Guest
Hi
I wondered if anyone could help me as I am having some problems with my VU DUO box.
I am trying to set up recordings and series links and not all programs are recording properly including some not at all and the ones that do record are showing in the timers list as done and not in the available play list.
Does anyone have any idea on how I can fix this or what software changes I might need to resolve this issue.
I have:
Vu+ Duo
DVB S2 HD Twin PVR
Software Virtuoso Image Xreme Team Vix
Any help anyone could provide would be really appreciate
Thanks
tim
I wondered if anyone could help me as I am having some problems with my VU DUO box.
I am trying to set up recordings and series links and not all programs are recording properly including some not at all and the ones that do record are showing in the timers list as done and not in the available play list.
Does anyone have any idea on how I can fix this or what software changes I might need to resolve this issue.
I have:
Vu+ Duo
DVB S2 HD Twin PVR
Software Virtuoso Image Xreme Team Vix
Any help anyone could provide would be really appreciate
Thanks
tim