Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Recording issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter craig_gb
  • Start date Start date
C

craig_gb

Guest
Evening all,

I now have my gigablue working perfectly apart from recording to a hard drive. It is recognising the drive without any issue, however, when I set a timer it does not actually record but only says "In order to record a timer, the tv was switched to the recording service". Nothing records though and the timer just sits there in the timer menu.

Can anyone advise if they have come across this problem before and how to resolve it?

When I try to play it back, nothing happens as it never actually recorded. WHen I access the timer menu, the show is shown there but with no actual recording.

I have had problems trying to set my box up recently and it was recording fine using a different firmware, however, I am very reluctant to go back to the previous firmware as openmips is working great.

Craig
 
Had this initially because my HD was not mounted, once I forced the mount everything was fine.
 
Menu - Setup - System - Network - Mounts Setup...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top