I
Irish Bazza
Guest
I am looking at recording more channels on 28E and I would like some advice. My current tuner set up is:
Tuner A: 28E
Tuner B: Motor
Tuner C: Terrestial
I have two free 28E cables available, would a Diseqc set up in tuner A, give more transponders to record from?
Or do I start to open up Port A and Port B in the tuner settings?
Does the back feed tuner, give an option in Tuner A?
I want to be in a position to record say ch4, ch5, BBC1 and ITV all at the same time
Tuner A: 28E
Tuner B: Motor
Tuner C: Terrestial
I have two free 28E cables available, would a Diseqc set up in tuner A, give more transponders to record from?
Or do I start to open up Port A and Port B in the tuner settings?
Does the back feed tuner, give an option in Tuner A?
I want to be in a position to record say ch4, ch5, BBC1 and ITV all at the same time