Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Recordings not completing on duo or solo

  • Thread starter Thread starter thejoker
  • Start date Start date
T

thejoker

Guest
Has anyone else encountered problems where recordings are not fully completing. Ive noticed this on both solo and duo boxes. At first i thought it was only the solo and maybe it was due to using an external hard drive and image being undated but its on appolo 126 and duo is on appollo 151 and duo has internal 2.5 hard drive...

I always format my hard drive on my pc using mini partition tool and format it to ext4 so no need to initialize, hard drive works perfectly...

But maybe im doing something wrong...???
 
The best way to ensure the drive is properly configured is to let the image initialize it instead of third party applications.
 
I use MiniTool partition wizard a lot for my PC and USB Memory sticks, but like pheonix suggests it is sometimes preferable to let your receiver configure and mount your drive
 
I get the same problem all the time with Eurosport due to over-running live events.
 
Recording Live events are always a problem so I usually record the program that is on after it just in case I miss the end, and their is the option to extend the recording time in the Recording and Playback Settings and it can be set for as long as you want, an Extreme example below

Recording Settings extream.webp
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top