Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

red rec display on front of vu+ duo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jagsy
  • Start date Start date
J

Jagsy

Guest
hi, I have vu+ duo box with the latest vix image, I have also installed blackbox on an ipad to stream programmes to the ipad from the box..... whenever I watch programmes on the ipad the red record ( rec ) display shows on the front display of the vu+ duo, why is this? can someone explain why that's happening as nothing is recording to the hard drive
 
when you stream live TV your essentially tying up the tuner the same way a recording in progress would, hence why the recording icon displays when streaming live TV.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top