Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Remote control code and zapping back to last channel

jassie

Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2011
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
47
Location
Hornchurch
Has anyone managed to get the remote for their samsung tv's basic functions? 2448 is the code but I can't get it going. I remember on the duo you could zap between last viewed channels by pressing back buttons and forward again, but now that brings up the option of history zap, is it possible to revert back to the old tried and tested method which I much preferred? many thanks:D
 
With regards to the zap issue, change the option as per screenshot
.zap option.webp

The menu is in the user interface settings page.
 
cheers mate, so many menus and sub menus you just forget even when you've changed it before:p
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top