Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Remote control woes

Roar4more

New member
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
1
My remote control has packed up on my VU+SOLO2 after a couple of months. I have contacted the dealer regarding this for a replacement,
I know it had failed because I am fortunate enough that my son has exactly the same setup and after battery swaps and checks it was conclusively knackered.
Since it failed I note quite a lot of comments online regarding the quality of this RC.
My question is this:- Does anyone know of a alternative remote that can be used with the VU+S2?
I noticed one called 'Logitech harmony' but that retailed at £229 on Amazon. A bit out of my reach.
:confused:
 
Hi,
Harmonies starts at €15 and goes up to €280. So a cheap Harmony is cheaper then an original replacement RC and can a lot more.

ciao
 
Got a Logitech 300 remote working fine with mine. Was around £15 and does the job nicely.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I use a harmony 600 and a 650 with my receivers and they are great remotes. Logitech regurally sell off old or over stock items under the title of blemished box, very cheaply.

Google logitech blemished box to see what they are currently offering.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top