Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Remove navigation banners from User Interface

Grinnders

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Dorset
Website
www.grinnders.com
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.8
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
YES
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
YES
I have noticed since at last OpenVix version 6.7 (could have been before) blue 'navigation' banners appearing when working through the menu options and even on video playback. It's still there with version 6.8. I'm using Slyk 1080 skin on both a Vu+ Solo2 and a Vu+ Zero. I am sure its just a setting to toggle but can anyone tell me where I can find it. Thanks In Advance and apologies if in wrong thread.
 
I have noticed since at last OpenVix version 6.7 (could have been before) blue 'navigation' banners appearing when working through the menu options and even on video playback. It's still there with version 6.8. I'm using Slyk 1080 skin on both a Vu+ Solo2 and a Vu+ Zero. I am sure its just a setting to toggle but can anyone tell me where I can find it. Thanks In Advance and apologies if in wrong thread.
I am not sure what you mean by Navigation banners, but Slyk skins are Kiddacs, so google him .. he is on other web sites - and ask
 
Yes just a setting. Called menu path. Been there more than 10 years. Must be in UI settings.
 
Do you have kiddac skin E2sentials plugin installed? If you do go in the plugin and check set Enable Screen Names Debug to no then restart.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top