Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Ultra] Repeated crashes: "Failed to allocate filepush buffer, contact MiLo"

point17

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
61
Hi,

My mbultra crashed a few times earlier today but seemed to be running OK this evening. Now it crashes almost instantly on startup so has become unusable.

I haven't made any changes recently like flashing a new version of OpenViX or installing any additional software. The only thing I recall doing yesterday was changing the subtitle settings.

I can access the box from a Windows PC. There's only one crashlog in /root/logs and it's attached. The only thing is that this crashlog appears to date from a week ago and I can't see any others in the directory. I've no idea what I can do to fix this, and why there are no fresh crashlogs.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan
 

Attachments

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top