T
tictico
Guest
Hello everyone,
Again, thank you for this great image.
Long live Openvix!
First of all thank you for this amazing image. I have been using it since I knew about it.
Recently the Openvix 3 has come with many good changes and bad ones. Some are related to plugins (nothing to about that) but some are linked to the image itself.
So here is what is wrong with my Image (openvix-3.0.482-vusolo_usb.zip)
Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.
Recently the Openvix 3 has come with many good changes and bad ones. Some are related to plugins (nothing to about that) but some are linked to the image itself.
So here is what is wrong with my Image (openvix-3.0.482-vusolo_usb.zip)
* After full install, the IMDB worked ONCE, then whenever I start it, it freezes the whole system, I "killall enigma2" to get the box work again.
* It seems the OK-boutton Now/Next Events is removed in recent images. It was so practical
please bring it back.
* It seems the OK-boutton Now/Next Events is removed in recent images. It was so practical
Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.
Again, thank you for this great image.
Long live Openvix!