J
jon84
Guest
Hi all,
I am sure, I will be abused for expressing my experience. I found/finding the customer service is terrible. I run
my own business and it doesn't fit my company ethos. I sent emails to narrow down my search I got no response
apart from the initial help.
anyway...
I ordered a box (Wetek) on friday before 3pm (next day special delivery via royal mail). Website states before 3pm is
fine for next day. My box arrived Monday.
Box...
Doesn't boot sd card (openelec) there were no instructions. I spent £155 and very fustrated. Tried all the troubleshoots
I found on the web with no luck. The box is extremely slow, glitchy and unresponsive at times. Boot up takes 2-3mins.
Return...
Suffice to say I contacted world of sat by phone...I got fobbed off by a guy. I emailed through contact us page with order
number yesterday afternoon still no reply. I emailed again this morning asking for refund no reply. I am terrible offended
and have no idea why I am being treated like this....
Rant over
I am sure, I will be abused for expressing my experience. I found/finding the customer service is terrible. I run
my own business and it doesn't fit my company ethos. I sent emails to narrow down my search I got no response
apart from the initial help.
anyway...
I ordered a box (Wetek) on friday before 3pm (next day special delivery via royal mail). Website states before 3pm is
fine for next day. My box arrived Monday.
Box...
Doesn't boot sd card (openelec) there were no instructions. I spent £155 and very fustrated. Tried all the troubleshoots
I found on the web with no luck. The box is extremely slow, glitchy and unresponsive at times. Boot up takes 2-3mins.
Return...
Suffice to say I contacted world of sat by phone...I got fobbed off by a guy. I emailed through contact us page with order
number yesterday afternoon still no reply. I emailed again this morning asking for refund no reply. I am terrible offended
and have no idea why I am being treated like this....
Rant over