Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

restart network

mickbrush

V.I.P ,
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
56
Is there a way to restart the network on the VIX image at a set time each day. I have a problem where after an epg update which is set for 0300 my wirless network does not work after this untill it is manualy restarted.
 
thats what i thought I think I had a similar problem with my dm 800 and added a line in the cron but cant remember what it was.
 
Hi
Here a example restart network every 5 minutes, change the value for your wish

[create file]
restartnetwork.sh
Code:
#!/bin/sh
/etc/init.d/networking restart

[FTP send file]
/usr/script/restartnetwork.sh CHMOD755

[Telnet]
Code:
echo "*/5 * * * * root /usr/script/restartnetwork.sh" >> /etc/cron/crontabs/root

Work with image that I using for moment, Not tested with Vix image but should works
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top