Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Review of Xtrend ET5000

hm thats strange only up to ver 2.1.3

just restarted, lets see what happens :)

cmon vix get this image released !! :)))
 
yay works just fine

tried to install an ipk i had for the duo but it didnt install :)

strange how every image has its own version since its enigma based.
 
I have one of these with latest Vix image. I use one of my Vu+ Duos as a HDD replacement via gigabit network which works perfectly, as does cccam. This machine is far better than the TM800HD which I was using in its place both for the network connectivity and the epg. Thoroughly recommended.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was acutally using one for a while and was well impressed with it. I'd defo would not hesitate to buy one as a second receiver. You cant really go wrong with the ET5000 or VU + Solo, the ET5000 does have a higher spec'd cpu and is faster imo.
 
et5000, a fantastic single tuner box, quicker than solo, not to say the solo is a slug or anything lol but as Sic said above its got higher spec. ver very nice box and asthetically pleasing :p
 
depends what u want

both great boxes got em both

uno has VFD, internal HDD capabitlity, 2 cam slots

these the et5k dont, but then the et5k has a newer kernal

so its yr choice on what u want
 
I just bought ET-5000 and sold dm500hd. I need USB that is why i sold 500HD. I would buy VU+ UNO, but for second room (cabinet), UNO is overkill and too expensive.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top