Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Rewinding A Recording = Vix Sign

avi68

Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
307
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hello all,

I've got a problem with certain recordings (not all), where if I rewind the recording the vix sign starts to spin giving me no option but to restart the receiver using the rocker switch at the back. This also happens if I rewind the recording and click play it will just freeze with the vix sign.

I also have both swap file and cache flush installed on my Duo.

I have attached a debug log, could someone please look into it and hopefully tell me what's wrong?

Thanks in advance :)

View attachment Enigma2-01-01-1970_01-00-20.log
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top