D
Daysleeper
Guest
Hello
I'm currently sat on the 683 build which appears to be the last build where the RF out (under Scart) is set to RGB color format as default. This causes issues insomuch as my main TV set uses HDMI. Therefore, in my AV settings, I have to have output set to HDMI. All builds later than 683 (under Scart) are set to YPbPr color format. This results in all satellite TV sets outputting in B&W. Is it possible to change this back in future builds?
Many thanks
I'm currently sat on the 683 build which appears to be the last build where the RF out (under Scart) is set to RGB color format as default. This causes issues insomuch as my main TV set uses HDMI. Therefore, in my AV settings, I have to have output set to HDMI. All builds later than 683 (under Scart) are set to YPbPr color format. This results in all satellite TV sets outputting in B&W. Is it possible to change this back in future builds?
Many thanks