Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

rte player

fintannl

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Aug 26, 2010
Messages
723
Reaction score
0
Points
0
have installed latest vix image 574 and also installed livestream. So now I have a bouquet list of bbc/rte/itv players etc.. However none of them open when selected. Have I done something wrong. Could someone describe the steps required to get these players to work. If I understand (being resident in Ireland) I will be unable to access the bbc/itv players. In any case I should be able to access the rte player so any help appreciated
 
These players are getting a massive work over thanks to RogerThis, not release ready yet but getting there fast.
 
Tried to find livestream in plugins but can't seem to find it any ideas ?
 
Tried to find livestream in plugins but can't seem to find it any ideas ?

is it et-livestreams you are looking for? its in extensions feed.

so i ask again!
as judge says thanks to the magic of rogerthis the players are getting a radical improvement so bear with it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
thanks judge, look forward to the release. had seen the inclusion of the rte player on the latest vix image so was looking forward to checking it out
 
Ill try to be patient Chris.
I still can't get the proxy server working
 
Hi,
the last time I checked the live stream from RTE even worked over here (outside of Ireland). Even better due to a law they did not transmit commercials:-) I will check again this evening. The same goes for RTE player which also worked a few days ago for me. I tested with Solo2 but DUO should work then too.

BBC and ITV live streams worked for me also a few month ago but it seems they build in an IP barrier:-(

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top