Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] RunningText.py causes crash

pembo

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Jun 29, 2014
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
UK
Possibly a couple of issues here.

I've managed to crash the VFD running text renderer a couple of times now
1) When I flashed the build with the corrupt satellites xml and it couldn't find the channel
2) More recently, I've managed to key in a channel number that correlates to an ABM separator, which I'm not sure I should have been able to do?

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 68, in action
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 48, in action
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 767, in keyOK
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 143, in close
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 354, in close
    self.execEnd()
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 243, in execEnd
    self.popSummary()
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 367, in popSummary
    self.summary.show()
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/LCD4linux/plugin.py", line 2357, in replacement_Screen_show
    Screen.show_old(self)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 158, in show
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/Renderer.py", line 10, in onShow
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Element.py", line 94, in setSuspend
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/RunningText.py", line 210, in doSuspend
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Renderer/RunningText.py", line 223, in changed
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Element.py", line 13, in wrapper
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ServiceName.py", line 60, in getText
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'toString'
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top