Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Ryvix EPG and CrossEpg dont auto download

  • Thread starter Thread starter swagner
  • Start date Start date
S

swagner

Guest
Hi,
VU+ duo and Vix 1.3. I've set for EPG to autodownload but it does not. I can manually download though. Any advise?
 
Same here with RyVIX for the two last days, either automatic or manual.
 
Working ok here on RyVIX
I have had this before & a reboot of the box will usually sort it out
 
Did a GUI restart and the download now has started. Thank you guys.
 
Did a GUI restart and the download now has started. Thank you guys.

Yes it is always advisable to do a reboot before posting questions about various things.
By the way this is not a dig, just an observation.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top