Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Same recording exists - warning

biga

New member
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi,

I'd like to know if exists a setting, feature or plugin which alerts you there is already same (or similar) recording which you are adding to record.

I have long list of recordings and don't remember if I haven't already recorded the movie so it would be useful for me.
 
Not that i can think of as i sometimes record same program on a different sat and found out i recorded it 3 years previous.
 
I'm not sure but I saw this feature before in some image, maybe VTi? It would be fine to implement it also in OpenViX.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top