Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF4008] Satellite Tuner Setup Issue

khan888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Nottingham
Hi

I can't seem to change my satellite tuner to 28.2E, it only gives me the automatic option. Automatic doesn't seem to pickup 28.2E either.

I've done a fresh install of build 31 and I can setup 28.2E and the channels are working fine until I reboot my receiver, I then lose the satellite setup and it only gives me the automatic option again.

I'm using my own bouquets, would this have something to do with it?

Thanks
 
Do you have an XML file in /etc/enigma2?
Do you have the stock one in /etc/tuxbox?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top