Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Satellites from the UK

  • Thread starter Thread starter tooner
  • Start date Start date
T

tooner

Guest
Hi, I'm getting a motorised dish installed on Saturday and I've been looking at various satellites footprints so I can work out what size of dish I should need to get which sats etc. There seems to be some pretty comprehensive sites out there but I can't find anything that puts it in an easy to read format. I'm in N.Ireland and installing a 1.1m TD110 and I'd like to know what I can expect to pick up. Are there any sites that list the satellites you are likely to get and which chans they have?

Thanks
tooner
 
I use the following site myself. It tells you channels, footprints & what size dish you would need.

Code:
http://www.satbeams.com/
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top