Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] Screen freeze when on auto resolution

deckymckeown

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Points
16
When I enable auto resolution on this image, after I change a channel a few times the screen then freezes with a picture on screen which doesn’t move until receiver is rebooted.

When the screen freezes I can still hear the audio and have full function in the menus.

When I disable auto resolution this problem no longer exists. I would like to use this feature as I don’t want to have each channel upscaled I would prefer to view in the original resolution.

Any ideas if this is related to this version of the image and if it will be fixed?

Thanks
 
Can I ask why you are using the “auto resolution” feature?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I assume that when I set the resolution to 2160p that it upscales any channel to this resolution ? Perhaps I am wrong in assuming that though.

Auto resolution settings seem to allow settings to be changed so that channel plays in original resolution.

It seems when I am watching a non subscription HD channel such as ITV HD, that the channel doesn’t play smoothly. It seems the movement of people on screen is “jagged” if that makes sense
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top