Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Screen shot of Trash Settings in Record Menu

dfdream

V.I.P ,
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
980
Reaction score
3
Points
0
All,

I edited my trashcan settings and now no matter what way I set it it the deleted items disappear virtually straight away.

I put on Vix 2.1 but the restore of settings must have put back my old values.

Can someone upload a Screen shot of Trash Settings in Record Menu.

Thanks

D
 
You need to check the details in your recordings setting, if the size of the HDD is the same as the size in the recordings menu it will delete straight away as its set to reserver the entire HDD for movies.
Reduce the size and it will keep trashcan until that limit is reached.
will post my pics later
 
Here u are buddy. My hdd is 200 gb so have set it all for movis, trashcan is empty immediateley.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0103.webp
    IMAG0103.webp
    967 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top