M malsat New member Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 2025 Jan 12, 2012 #1 hi I am using latest vix with duo I want to add a script to update info and provider for cccam but cant find where to add, anyone know ? thanks
hi I am using latest vix with duo I want to add a script to update info and provider for cccam but cant find where to add, anyone know ? thanks
M malsat New member Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 2025 Jan 14, 2012 #2 Hi Have I asked question in wrong place ? No one know where to add a script ? I can see where on other images but not on vix
Hi Have I asked question in wrong place ? No one know where to add a script ? I can see where on other images but not on vix
Z zola25 Guest Jan 14, 2012 #3 Push blue button then ViX then cron manager Red button again to add new script
M malsat New member Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 2025 Jan 14, 2012 #4 thanks zola but that is to run script, first i have to put in somewhere like : var/script
M malsat New member Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 2025 Jan 14, 2012 #6 thanks think ive done it