Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Searchfacility in "movie-mode" on VIX image

rasod

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
73
Location
Stockholm
When entering "movie-mode" there is a searchfacility when you press the yellowbutton.
Where is the information stored that is displayed when I press the yellowbutton ?
I want to get rid of some old hosts that isn't working anylonger.
I guess there is some cache-file somewhere in enigma2 but I haven't found it ... :confused:
I'm familiar with vi so the easiest is maybe to edit the file, if I can get information about which file to edit.
Keep up the good work guys !!!

/ rasod
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top