Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Series Link Timer

  • Thread starter Thread starter tarkuk
  • Start date Start date
T

tarkuk

Guest
Hi

wondering if someone can help.

I have set a series link on my EPG which I use CoolEPG, I now want to delete the series link but I am unable to do this.

I have pressed Timer on my remote and I can see all the scheduled recording so I select each one and delete the recording schedule however in about 1hr they all come back.

how can I stop the series link.

Thanks
 
I cant speak for CoolEPG as I use the default VIX EPG but with it sounds like you are deleting the individual timer rather than the autotimer (series link).

Try holding the the green button to access the autotimers and delete from there.
 
hi

I have pressed the green button and I can see all the scheduled timers and again I have deleted each one but they have come back again :( this is so annoying.
 
menu 》timers》autotimer and delete it from there.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 
think that green press to save might be missed on a few things:rolleyes::thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top