Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Other] setting epg location

  • Thread starter Thread starter marks1
  • Start date Start date
M

marks1

Guest
hi all hope someone can help. I have got a vu+ duo and im trying to set the epg location for saving data to my external hard drive that I have in the back usb port. when I go menu>setup>system>epg>settings the epg location is set on internal flash

I cant change this setting using the left and right arrows am I missing something?
 
Is the drive mounted & working?
Did you give it enough time to wake up?
 
sorry if I sound stupid this is the first box i have had that isnt just plug in and your done so i am learning but what do you mean by mounted I have found mount manager and the external hard drive is there. thanks for the reply
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top