Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Setting up a second box using filezilla?

  • Thread starter Thread starter casper17
  • Start date Start date
C

casper17

Guest
Hi guys,

I purchased a Vu Duo a few weeks back and its working great- really happy with it. I decided to purchase a second box (octagon sf8) using the vix image again and was just wondering how I set up the ccam using filezilla if the original port is already occupied by the VU Duo.

Do I simply just change the port to 22 instead of 21 so I can access the octagon sf8 box?

Hope my questions clear.

Thanks for the help.
 
use thz same port but change Ip adress of box.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top