Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] Single channel EPG (Red button) fault

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonesmvix
  • Start date Start date
J

jonesmvix

Guest
I have had a fault with the single channel EPG (red button from channel list) whereby the guide will show the current program and then about 4 other showings of that show (like the epg search) and then then there are missing entries followed by something hours later of even the next day, again in a group. This only started when I moved from Vix 4.2 to 5.03. Currently on Vix 5.07 and the problem is still there.
Anybody else seen this?

The normal EPG is OK so it can't be data related but I prefer the single EPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top