Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Skip more than 240 seconds with the '6' button

  • Thread starter Thread starter stewartie4
  • Start date Start date
S

stewartie4

Guest
Hello, with the 6 button on the remote you can map it to skip up to 4 minutes (240 seconds). This is not enough to skip ITV and other premium channels ads so is there a way to map it to skip more than 240 secs?
thanks
 
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Recording settings -> Custom skip time for 4/6 buttons, set what you like here.
 
oh my goodness I didn't notice the 7/9 buttons on zeus so I assumed it wasn't there now I'm helios . This works perfect thank you! :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top