Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Sky EPG is sometimes wrong

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Today on 25th November I noticed that on my VU+ Duo2 that the Eurosport HD Sky UK epg was wrong. From 7.30AM-1AM it says "This is Eurosport HD" was on. I.e. nothing was on. I've seen that before but today it was wrong. There WERE progammes on. I missed the Live WTCC because of that wrong info. Is there any reason why the EPG can't be fixed please?

I've seen similar issues to that as well where it's showing programmes on that aren't actually on and instead the programme before it actually last longer.
 
Have you got cross EPG set to update each day? Could be changes to the programs but crossEPG wouldnt know unless its been updated.
Mines set to update at 6am every morning.
 
Yes I have and it updates fine and I also restart my box each day after the update. The problem remains. It's happened since Day 1 of installing the image. Issue was also in previous images as well.

Stuff like the below happens every day. Example below. The bolded items are real programmes. Everything else isn't on at all and are glitched EPG data.

12.00-03.30 Live MLB: Rays @ Yankees
02.00 - 02.30 GC32 Racing Tour Sailing
02.30 - 03.00 Gillete World Sport
03.00 - 04.00 Rand University
03.30 - 04.00 UFC Fight Flashback

I understand that the EPG comes from Sky so I can only assume there's a glitch somewhere in the Vix image that's causing the problem?
Is there a reason why this can't be fixed? Reported this issue before but nothing came of it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top