Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Sky Interactive - Red Button

  • Thread starter Thread starter zackf
  • Start date Start date
Z

zackf

Guest
Hi,

I'm looking to get the 'Red Button' working on my VU. I read that using a VU+ Sky UK channel list would bring them up. However all my ones that come up are for golf. I was looking to get Sky Sports 1 (2/3/4 etc) Red Button. So one of these should have the football on at the moment. I'm using 1471 onwards that are golf (I tried on another day too, they were all off/adverts rather than the advertised football).

Thanks
 
I have 5 interactive channels showing some sort of football on now,(highlight from Chelsea game, and live Spanish football), if you use the inbuilt abm, or lraizer autobouquets plugins you can get these channels!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
 
What image are you using? If it has ABM included, run a scan...
Just checked & golf is on 1471+, the football is on 1481+
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top