Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Sky Italia reaches 5m subs

Larry-G

V.I.P ,
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
32,540
Reaction score
405
Points
0
Age
48
Sky Italia says it has signed its five millionth sub and now reaches 15 million people across Italy. Andrea Zappia, Chief Executive Officer of Sky Italia, commented: “First and foremost, I’d like to thank our customers for entrusting their viewing to Sky. The achievement of the 5 million milestone encourages us to continue to strive to be the best in all that we do and to continue to innovate. In a challenging market, I feel confident that we can continue to grow by continuing to invest in creativity and innovation.”

James Murdoch, Chairman of Sky Italia and Deputy Chief Operating Officer and Chairman and CEO, International, News Corporation commented: “It is to the credit of Sky’s first-class management team that the company has continued to deliver against a tough economic environment and I would like to thank Tom Mockridge, who led Sky Italia since its inception, for his contribution. I am confident that, under the leadership of Andrea Zappia, Sky Italia has a great future that will bring many benefits to our customers and to the wider creative industries in Italy.”

The company claims Sky Italia has created directly and indirectly more than 15,000 jobs and generated over €15.9 billion to the Italian economy.


Code:
http://www.advanced-television.com/index.php/2011/10/07/sky-italia-reaches-5-million-subs/
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top