Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Slow to respond when changing channels

rawson

New member
Joined
Jul 21, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi Everyone,

I've got my VU+ Duo2 up and running with openvix apollo.022, which I'm pretty happy with, however I have a few niggles that I'd like to sort if possible.

When I choose to change channels manually, e.g. enter "101" for BBC1, the channel numbers appear on screen for about 5 seconds before it finally switches to the channel. Is there any way to speed this up, or remove the delay completely in the settings? I know you can press the "ok" button, and it speeds it up but to be honest it's an extra button press every time you change channel and it's unnecessary.

Any help will be much appreciated :)
 
Hi,
how should the poor STB distinguish if you want to pre 1, 2, 3 or 4 digitis? OK is the only solution. Alternatively you could use a Harmony remote with favorites where OK can be added automatically.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top