Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Softcam restart required most of the time after channel zap

  • Thread starter Thread starter minidoux
  • Start date Start date
M

minidoux

Guest
Hello,

After I zap from one crypted channel to another, sometimes the new channel display doesn't start. Sometimes, I can only hear the audio of the channel. The only solution in that case is to go into the softcam menu and restart the mgcamd deamon (version 38).

I was wondering if someone had the same issue as me, and if there is a possible solution to fix that.
Also, I would like to know if it is possible to change one of the remote controle buttons, in order to make it do a restart of the mgcamd deamon (for example, I would change the blue button)

Thanks
 
In mg_cfg what is the box type set to? Should be 06
 
It was set to autodetect (0). I have changed it now to 06. We will see if this does change something.

Thanks.
 
It seems really to be working well ! I would really prefer to test that for a few more days. Thanks :)
 
If your using a ViX image.
Blue button> softcam manager. you can in this section start, disable and restart the cam plus many other options.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top