Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

softcamcheck warning vix 2.2

  • Thread starter Thread starter ndesorden
  • Start date Start date
N

ndesorden

Guest
Hi,

first, i've followed silverfox recommendation and i sent vu for warranty repair so i can flash vix 2.1 & 2.2. They are changed vu motherboard :p

And now with vix 2.2 a message warning appears aprox every 5 min.



I've CCcam 2.2.1 with autostart

I attach the log for vix developers ;)

Enigma2.log

I supposse the trick is here:

Code:
[SoftcamManager] CCcam.2.2.1 already running
>>> Error: [<Components.Task.FailedPostcondition instance at 0x973288>]
job Components.Task.Job name=SoftcamCheck #tasks=1 completed with [<Components.Task.FailedPostcondition instance at 0x973288>] in Components.Task.Task name=SoftcamCheck
not retrying job.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
First off, have you ran all software updates so you have the latest version?

Also, looks like you've change something somewhere and opened port 8080 for something the box doesn't like?!

Code:
[SERVERSOCKET] ERROR on bind() (Address already in use)
[NET] httpd server FAILED on port 8080

Doubt that's a problem with this, and shouldn't cause any other problems, but mebbe worth sorting out ;)
 
Last edited:
Hi pooface,

yes, i've ran online software updates. In fact, yesterday i did it again....waiting new updates to fix this issue ;) ;) .... but nothing, so, i'm updated :)

And i dont have changed anything...... i just flash image, configure settings, install some plugins (bitrate viewer, filebrowser, changepass), change root password, load channel list, install cccam, upload cccam.cfg. Cccam is not running on port 8080!!
:confused:

Regards!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ive also seen this.. But it seems to be caused by not shutting down your VU+ properly..

We had 2 power cuts here yesterday.. and i saw it both times after the stb booted back up again after the power cut..
 
my buddy boutght an et5000 and we installed vix 2.2 on it.

When we connect to his router in his house and reboot, we get a similar error screen once the box boots into enigma. His says somethign about "Internet" though.

When I connected the et5000 in my house i.e. replacing my existing vu dou, the error does NOT appear.

I reckon it is summit to do with the network setup i.e. home network configration, blocking ports
 
im havingthe same problem, flashed up to 2.2 this morning, nothing else installed except cccam and cfg.
 
This is a bug with auto restart of cccam on vix 2.2 if you unclick or stop it from auto restarting the error goes away,also if you vix 2.1 it does no happen at all.You have to choices as far as i see it vix 2.2 without cccam auto restart or vix 2.1,I've tested both images with all of the relevant updates and it happens everytime and resolving it works the same way eveytime
 
Before you do that check to see if you have telenetinfo enabled in cfg file and if not enable it and it should stop the message. Also please a software update.

I am in 2.2 and no error message whatsoever.
 
I had telnetinfo enabled the image was fully update and as i said the only thing that stopped for me was turning off auto restart , i guess different things work for different people .
 
I also had the problem, but that was because I had the following in my cfg:

Code:
#ALLOW TELNETINFO: no

As default, telnet info is allowed, so since it was commented out, I thought would be ok. Since changing it to yes, (even leaving the #*in), works fine...
 
Fixed in 2.2.100 (with autorestart cccam on & allow telnet info no or yes)

Thanks to vix team!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top