Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Software update notification

lincsat

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
May 3, 2011
Messages
871
Reaction score
19
Points
18
I've got the software update notifier flashing since I added the latest CustomEPG plugin and updated UseageConfig.py to allow a narrower setting for Picon width. I have also updated the Slyk-1 skin that I use. I have tried the OPKG list-upgradeable and it shows no results.

It's not a problem and I don't want to remove the plugin and skin but I thought I'd post here, probably more appropriate than the plugin thread, in case anyone else has the same or there are any suggestions what it may be.
 
So it's the UsageConfig.py file from the plugin that's causing it. It's getting a more popular plugin and it may bug some people. I can't see a version number in the file, does it look for version number or file date? Is that fixable?
 
im not sure how its affecting it as replacing files doenst affect opkg.
 
They might as well as switch to OpenATV. The EPG mods are already included (apart from the numbers in Graphical EPG).

Just needs someone to finish translation. you might struggle as one of their Devs insist they use German. English US must be default text for translations to work.
 
The software update shows 1 available but doesn't list it or update anything when update is selected. So with OPKG not showing anything, it's a bit of a mystery to me what it could be
 
identical here.When I see that I just do not update.I also disable automatic check so that green is not showing..
 
Isn't the 1 update issue related to when the EPG was written into Vix? There's a long thread about it somewhere on here just can't find it atm.
 
The software update shows 1 available but doesn't list it or update anything when update is selected. So with OPKG not showing anything, it's a bit of a mystery to me what it could be
What is listed when you telnet "opkg list_upgradable"
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top