Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H7] Software Update - Updates not being applied

capistrano

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2016
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
2021-01-19 10.53.37.webp
Yesterday, in response to seeing the green Update Available icon I applied the 5.4.004 Software Update on top of 5.4.003. The update applied and the box rebooted.

However, the the Update Available icon is still showing and Setup > System > Software Update > View Changes shows the attached screen.

I have several time selected option 2 Update a reboot system but it always returns to the same state with these sames packages available to install.

The box is working fine but it just a bit annoying to see that green Update Available icon all the time when I can't get rid of it.

Any ideas?
 
Thanks. Yes, it's the same problem (boils down to libx264-161 not be updated as it would break existing dependencies).

I re-flashed 5.4.004 and restored settings and all is good now.

Not a bug!
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top