Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] software updates

  • Thread starter Thread starter beck
  • Start date Start date
B

beck

Guest
hi can someone explain the software updates that you down load from the box I mean when the green light flashes on the info bar it lets you know there is a new update to download but some times when you read what the updates are they could be things in the list witch are for other boxes like today I have updates but on checking them there mostly for giga blue and vu and some others I just don't know what to do when this happens do I download them or don't download and just leave them but if I do that will a newer update replace it automaticly it be good if someone could be kind anuff to explain how these updates work and if I can just cancel updates that are not for my box thanks kindly
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top