Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo 2 installing a hard drive from a laptop with windows vista

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike4scuba
  • Start date Start date
M

mike4scuba

Guest
Hi I have a solo 2 and wanted to use a hard drive that was taken from my laptop after the screen got damaged.

Question is I have a imac and no sata to usb converter in order to format the hard drive.

Can I install the hard drive into the sat box and press initialise ( is that the same as formatting) or am I going to have to get an adapter. What file format is required

Many thanks
 
Initialise is same as format

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top