Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo2 sending popping crackling noise to TV during startup

  • Thread starter Thread starter sagatr
  • Start date Start date
S

sagatr

Guest
Hi

I have received my Solo2 last tuesday from WOS. Have been playing around with it for the last few days. I am using the Vix 773. During the start up and the initial setup screen i am getting constant popping crackling noise from my TV. When a channel is selected the noise goes away.

When i shut down the solo2 and restart the noise appears during bootup and you see the vix background image. Soon as the system starts up and goes to last watched channel the sound goes away and everything runs fine.

I tried different HDMI cables, sockets etc but makes no difference.

During some bootups its appears to be fine 'no noise', but most of the time i am getting this annoying issue.
 
Hi,
I would say the problem is partly your TV. 1 of my 4 TVs has this problem also and I think it plays already something before the HDMI connection is really settled.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top