Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Solo2 Transcoding/Streaming to ipad and using iStreamgate

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stales
  • Start date Start date
S

Stales

Guest
Hi, I have a solo2 but have been struggling for ages now trying to get streaming and transcoding working from my solo2 to my iPad2. After seeing another thread saying iStreamgate app works I installed iStreamgate+ on the ipad and can stream, at least within my home network, not sure about outside it, but I have 3 issues, not too fussed about the 3rd:
1) The audio on the ipad is out of synch be a couple of seconds - is there any way to adjust/correct this (it's fine on solo2)
2) There is the commentary for the poor sighted running over the top of the audio.
3) Minor issue - volume of stream on ipad is very low.

I have the Solo2 settings set to prefer AC3, I have AC3 selected in audio (ie. 1 MPEG NAR, 2. AC3 ENG (selected)). Could it be because it is defaulting to streaming MPEG somehow. Why can't I change MPEG to ENG also instead of NAR?

Much appreciate any help as this is sending me insane.
Cheers, Stales
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top